Health care organizational planning | Criminal homework help
Select a specific health care organization and identify its mission statement and a current organizational initiative. As the leader of the HR department, you have been asked to deliver a presentation to the organization’s executive team on the need to create a new team or department to staff the strategic initiative that is in alignment with the mission statement. Part of your presentation should provide the steps for budget approval and progress of the decision-making process. Include the following in your 10-12 slide presentation:
- Describe the mission statement and strategic initiative for the health care organization you selected.
- Explain the role of this organization’s mission statement and strategic initiative (i.e., implementing an organization-wide technology adaptation within a 2-year period).
- List all positions that would be a part of the new department or team.
- Describe the appropriate wage for each position considering the local region of the health care organization selected. Explain how the individual wages must be budgeted for and what considerations will need to be included.
- Describe the budgeting decisions and wage offerings needed to approve filling positions. Include team size and annual budget considerations.
- If labor is 60% of the budget, discuss training, equipment, meeting areas, and other resources needed to become operational. Describe a few of the tools and techniques that could have been employed during the decision-making process.
Include a title slide and speaker notes. Ensure all references are in the speaker notes of the final “Questions” slide in as close to APA format as practical.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.